Jun 14, 2011







I updated your "Livvy did What" section with a new milestone!  After your morning nap I came into your room to get you and was greeted with you standing up holding on to your crib bars.  I think it was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!  You are such a peanut that it's funny to see you standing.  God I love you Livvy!  You are way too cute!

What else is new you ask?  Well, you are eating more finger foods!  You seem to like all of the Graduates foods like puffs, yogurt melts, and lil' crunchies.  You have mastered the pincer grip baby!  Mommy is so proud of you!

The below pictures were taken yesterday afternoon but I wasn't able to download them because my camera was dead.  I had to charge the battery overnight and this morning was just able to process them.  I think you are finally growing into your cheeks!  Well done! 





okay ma, I'm gettin' tired...

Apparently you didn't hear me.  I'm TIRED!

Seriously though, can you put me down for a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment