Jun 24, 2011







I drafted this yesterday and was supposed to post it but forgot.

So, let me see, what do I have to share today?  You were quite the CRANK today!  You took your morning nap and then nothing from 1:00 pm 'till bed time.  Yeah you heard me right!  With you only taking one nap, you were extra whinny and cranky.  A pleasant mix for sure!  Yes, mommy is being facetious.  I did, however, put you to bed at 7:30 pm.  You fussed for about 5 minutes and then off to la la land you went.  I sit on the couch with the video monitor clipped onto my yoga pants.  I hope you stay asleep. 

You also tried pasta and meat sauce for the first time today!  You had about 8 bites which is more than I thought you'd eat.  Way to go!

Tomorrow is Friday.  Thank heavens!  It really can't come soon enough.  Daddy is home this weekend.  We planned to go to Laconia for one of these days but the weather is not being too cooperative.  It's supposed to rain again!  All of this overcast, cold, raw and wet weather is a tad depressing!  I can't wait to be able to take you in the pool again but I'm not holding my breath or anything.

Anyhoo, on to the pictures.  Love you baby and sleep tight.








No comments:

Post a Comment