Jun 20, 2011







I took you to the park in our complex yesterday!  You had your first real ride in a swing.  At first you leaned forward too much so every time I'd swing you, you'd hit the front of the swing than the back.  It didn't take you too long to figure out to lean back.  In fact, you got so comfortable, I thought you were going to fall asleep.  Even with mommy clicking away and trying to make you laugh, you were looking right through me.  You were probably envisioning your comfy crib or something ;o)  We didn't stay too long since I really couldn't have you falling asleep on me.  It was way too close to bed time!

Oh and today, I gave you a sip of Mommy's orange juice.  You liked it so I gave you more.  I didn't want to give you too much because I wasn't sure how your tummy would react to the acidity.  So far so good though and it's been hours since you've had it.  I think you are also liking bananas more.  I give you them every now and then and, although messy which tends to frustrate you a bit, they are growing on you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment