May 3, 2011







I know I'm not quite happy with something when I continue to work on it even after it's "supposedly" finished, hence the new blog design.  I noticed on other blogs, the ones I liked best anyway, followed some sort of theme/template.  No matter how crammed they were with information and pictures they still managed to remain simple, easy to read and navigate.  I reduced the columns in my blog from three to two.  My main post column is now easier to see and is a bit wider.  All the better to see your lovely photos with my dear.  The header buttons (about, stats, livvydidwhat, etc.) in the left sidebar are finally one consistent design.  All my page links are neatly placed under the blog header and, points for me, I was able to adjust the fonts to something a little more creative than Times or Arial.  The background I chose is sweet and doesn't consist of too many different colors.  I hope you like it baby girl! 

The pictures below are just random, but ones I took today.  Can't have a post without any pictures.  C'mon now!






No comments:

Post a Comment